To ensure your dried flowers last, it is recommended you
· Keep flowers out of direct sunlight.
· Keep flowers in a cool dry area as darker colours on some florals may leach, damp conditions will cause more leaching or colour transfer. (No refunds will be accepted for this issue).
· Dust with a cool blow drier on low only when needed.
· Dried flowers fade with time.
· Handle them with care as they are very delicate and stems break easily.
Dried flowers last for many years, to ensure your dried florals last follow care instructions.
If your flowers are being purchased as a gift, please add a note to your order at checkout along with what you would like us write on your card.
We source most of our flowers locally and from around New Zealand, we dry the majority of them in our studio.
Where possible we grow and dry our own flowers.
We do import some preserved florals.
Yes, please select this option at checkout.
Yes, you can contact Nadsy and we can discuss your ideas.
Yes you can contact Nadsy and providing stock is available, we can recreate another piece which will be similar, yet unique.
Your cart is currently empty.